Most Active Stories
- 'White Flight' and Atlanta's Churches Revisited in Emory Honors Thesis
- Reporter's Notebook: The BeltLine Then and Now
- Atlanta Suburbs See Alarming Rise in Poverty, Study Finds
- President's Morehouse Remarks on Race Spark Social Media Discussion
- BeltLine Approves $5 Million for Streetcar Expansion Planning
Tue December 11, 2012
StoryCorps: Lindsay Prizer & Tim Prizer
This week, we feature a story about a grandmother who was part southern belle and part firecracker.
With Christmastime approaching, Lindsay Prizer can’t help thinking about the especially unique holiday traditions their family shared. At StoryCorps, Lindsay spoke with her husband, Tim Prizer.
Josephine Green died in 2003. She was 88.
StoryCorps Atlanta comes to you in partnership with the Atlanta History Center.