Passport: On-Demand Access to Quality Programming
Featuring both PBS, WABE originals, and select local programming, WABE Passport allows you to watch favorites like PBS NewsHour, Frontline, Washington Week, NOVA and American Experience, along with popular series such as Independent Lens, Great Performances, Austin City Limits, Finding Your Roots and more!
Want Access? Become a member!
Have an activation code? Activate
Already a donating member of WABE? You may have an unactivated WABE Passport member benefit in our system. Check to see!
What is WABE Passport?
WABE Passport is a station benefit that gives you on-demand access to quality public broadcasting programming online. WABE Passport features PBS and select local programming that allows you to watch even more episodes of your favorite shows, including “Downton Abbey” on MASTERPIECE along with other popular series including, THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW, NOVA and many more. Sometimes, you will be able to preview shows on Passport before they air on television, and you can also search for past episodes of your favorite shows on the Passport menu.
How do I activate Passport?
After you make a donation of $5/month or more, or a one-time donation of $60+ you should get an email within 24-48 hours with activation instructions.
- After you have received an email from PBS, click Click Here to Activate Now.
- You are directed to an activation screen that shows your preferred station. Please be sure that you indicate WABE as your preferred station.
- Click the checkbox stating that you allow PBS to share your viewing history (Figure 2). * Please note that you must check this box to continue with the Passport activation process.
- Click Confirm
- Click Get Started to begin watching Passport content.
How do I sign in to Passport?
- To sign in to the site, go to pbs.org and click Sign In—located in the upper left side of the page.
- Sign in with the same Google, Facebook, or PBS Account that you used when you activated Passport. If you use a different email address, your sign in will not work and you will not be able to view Passport videos.
- After logging in, you’ll see that all PBS Passport content is designated by the Passport icon. The icon appears next to your name when you are logged in to the site, as well as next to any video that is designated as a Passport video.
I have forgotten my password. How can I reset it?
If you do not remember your password, please click here to reset it. You will be sent an email to the address you specify. You will receive instructions on how to finish resetting your passport.
How do I update my email address?
You can update the email address of your PBS account at any time by visiting your PBS Account User Profile. Open the link to your user profile, log in with your current account, and then click “Update Personal Information” and enter your new email address.
I believe I am already a member. How can I check?
To see if your PBS Passport membership has been activated, please click this link and follow the instructions. Be sure to use the same email address you used when you signed up for PBS Passport. If your email address is in our system, you will come to a screen that displays:
- A confirmation that you have activated.
- A link to PBS.org where you can sign in.
- Member status for any additional accounts you may have.
- If you see that an activation link has been emailed to you, be sure to check your spam folder to see if the email was inadvertently delivered there. Also, be sure you are checking the correct email account (the one used to register for Passport).
- If you get a message saying your email address cannot be found, you are not using the same email address that is on file with your station. Think of any other email addresses you may have used and try signing in with those.
How do I update my membership information, change my donation amount, or update my billing information?
For security purposes, only your station has access to membership information and billing. Please contact Member Services at 678-686-0321.
How do I cancel my Passport member benefit?
Please contact Member Services at email@example.com or 678-686-0321.
Do memberships transfer from station to station?
Memberships do not carry over from station to station. Being a member at one station does not mean you are also a member with another station. It should be noted you can be a member with more than one station at a time.
Read more about ATL PBA Passport: http://help.pbs.org/support/home.