Tuesday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Michell Eloy give an update on the negotiations between Piedmont Healthcare and insurer UnitedHealthcare;
- 3:37: Cindy Zeldin, executive director of Georgians for a Healthy Future talks about why the Justice Department wants to block two of the nation’s largest health insurers from merging and what it could mean for Georgians;
- 19:15: In “StoryCorps Atlanta,” Emilia Roman talks with her youngest son Juan-Jose Morales about growing up “old-school” in Puerto Rico;
- 23:27: High school students Caroline Hearn, Chandler Fields, Jack Sadighian and Natalie Tover talk about their award-winning, weekly television show “The Bridge.”
- 37:19: Jeffery Dorfman, agricultural and applied economics professor, and Daniel Welliver, agribusiness student at the University of Georgia, talk about the future of agricultural jobs;
- 56:05: NPR’s Rachel Martin gives an update on day one of the Democratic National Convention.