Friday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Rose Scott gives a news brief on “crossover day” in the state legislature and an update on HB 280, a bill which, if passed, would allow guns on Georgia’s public colleges and universities;
- 4:00: Catherine Buell, president & CEO of the Atlanta housing authority, gives a tour of the renovation of the 10th and Juniper community;
- 16:30: Charles Kuck, immigration attorney at Kuck Immigration Partners, LLC, talks about a bill that, if passed, would allow “Ineligible Voter” to be stamped on a driver’s license for non-U.S. citizens;
- 28:28: “Closer Look” rebroadcasts a profile of Gladys Knight from 2015 when lawmakers held a ceremony to dedicate part of State Route 9 to the “Empress of Soul”;
- 35:36: Darion “Spoon” Weatherspoon, student at Clark Atlanta University, talks about how he balances playing football and studying fashion design.
Like us on Facebook