Wednesday on “City Lights with Lois Reitzes”:
- 1:50: Actress Terry Burrell and director Tom Jones talk about the Horizon Theatre Company’s production of “‘da Kink in My Hair.”
- 17:52: Erin Elizabeth Burns, an actress in Atlanta, talks to Gabbie Watts about being a film actor in Atlanta and what Atlanta actors can do better;
- 29:09: Erin Wright and ArtsATL executive director Laura Relyea discuss arts news;
- 37:06: Norman MacKenzie, director of choruses for the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, talks about Robert Shaw’s recording of “German Requiem”;
- 45:40: A look at the Atlanta theater scene this week.