Wednesday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Martha Dalton and Rose Scott report on reactions to Gov. Nathan Deal’s veto of the “campus carry” bill;
- 3:50: Rev. Dr. Frank Thomas, Director of the Academy of Preaching and Celebration at the Christian Theological Seminary, talks about the world’s first program for a doctorate in African American Preaching and Sacred Rhetoric;
- 18:48: Rose Scott and Martha Dalton report on sources saying John Kasich is ending his bid for the White House;
- 19:09: NPR pioneer Susan Stamberg discusses her renowned career in public broadcasting and her famous cranberry relish;
- 36:04: Johnny Kauffman and Elly Yu report on Gov. Deal’s veto of the “campus carry” bill;
- 40:06: Matt Weneta, recreational therapist and owner and director of Aerie Experiences, talks about his therapeutic camp for “nontraditional campers”;
- 53:21: Roger DePuy, graduating senior from Kennesaw State University, talks about earning his college degree at the age of 74.