Wednesday on “Closer look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Rose Scott gives a news brief about a court decision that says the Georgia university system must grant in-state tuition to immigrants if they are part of the DACA program, which gives temporary permission to stay in the United States;
- 1:11: Mayor Ted Terry, director of the Georgia chapter of the Sierra Club and mayor of Clarkston, talks about the club’s environmental concerns under a Trump presidency;
- 19:18: WABE’s Johnny Kauffman reports on a new campus carry bill lawmakers want to write;
- 22:53: Kim Waymer McClure, director of Public Relations for St. James LIVE, and Ronald St. James, co-owner of St. James LIVE, talk about the increased crime in South Fulton;
- 38:50: Michole Washington, a recent Georgia Tech grad, talks about being just the ninth African-American woman to graduate the school with a bachelor’s degree in applied mathematics.