Monday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Atlanta Citizen Review Board Executive Director Lee Reid talks about proposed changes to the board’s ordinance that could affect the way problems between Atlanta police and its citizens are handled;
- 18:05: Stephanie Cho, interim executive director of Asian Americans Advancing Justice, discusses the presidential campaign and issues important to local Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders;
- 32:40: Candace Wheeler talks about the recent mass shooting in Michigan, diversity in the film industry and the Supreme Court’s resumption of oral arguments in today’s “Trending” segment;
- 35:58: Candace Wheeler reports on a coding boot camp for minorities at Tech Square Lebs;
- 43:49: Atlantans give their thoughts on what makes an “ideal” workplace;
- 45:35″ “Closer Look” listeners give their feedback on recent segments;
- 49:33: Lisa Hagen reports on Atlanta’s upcoming vote on the Municipal Option Sales Tax, which would renew a tax that funds a big part of the city’s water and sewer projects.