Monday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 00:00: Emory University President James Wagner reflects on his 13 years leading the university and his upcoming retirement;
- 20:12: Bassist Jane Little, who joined the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra in 1945, played with the group for 71 seasons, and died on Sunday, speaks with Gabbie Watts about her life as a musician;
- 24:36: Greg Bluestein, political reporter for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, talks about the new AJC poll on the general election, Gov. Deal and more;
- 37:46: Candace Wheeler talks about a planned meeting between Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Glenn Beck, the kidnapping of a baby bison in Yellowstone National Park, and a woman driving into Lake Huron in today’s Trending segment;
- 43:02: Fulton County Chairman John Eaves evaluates the state of the county and discusses the future of transportation, cityhood movements and more;
- 1:04:48: Kaye Lanning Minchew, author of “A President in Our Midst: Franklin Delano Roosevelt in Georgia,” talks about her book, which details the former president’s many trips to Georgia.