Tuesday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Egbert Perry, CEO of the developer Integral Group, and Eric Pinckney,“Assembly” project executive, talk about who should foot the bill for renovations to the Doraville General Motors Plant;
- 19:10: In today’s “StoryCorps Atlanta,” best friends Ahoo Sarab and Julie Strean talk about some mischievous moments from their childhood;
- 23:09: Professor John Banja of Emory Medical School and and medical ethicist for the college’s Center for Ethics talks about medical errors as a cause of death;
- 39:53: Jaha Dukureh, founder of Safe Hands for Girls, speaks about her work to end female genital mutilation;
- 55:02:Melissa Fincher, the George Department of Education’s Deputy Superintendent of Assessment and Accountability, talks about problems with the Georgia Milestones Test.