Monday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: News brief of the White House issuing a revised travel ban order for those seeking new visas from 6 Muslim-majority countries, excluding Iraq;
- 1:02: Edward Ahmed Mitchell, Executive Director of CAIR-Georgia speaks about threats of violence received by Georgia mosques;
- 8:34: Dr. David S. Weiss, Director of Emory Antibiotic Resistance Center talks about what a world without antibiotics looks like;
- 22:35: Atlanta United’s debut sees over 55, 000 soccer fans coming out in support of the team;
- 27:04: Dr. Ronald Johnson, President of Clark Atlanta University, Dr. John Silvanus Wilson Jr., President of Morehouse College and Dr. Walter Kimbrough, President of Dillard University discuss executive orders for funding historical black colleges and universities.
Like us on Facebook