Friday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Rose Scott and Jim Burress give a news brief on a lawsuit that has been filed on behalf of several voting rights groups challenging Georgia law that cuts off voter registration for federal run-off elections two months earlier than guaranteed under federal law;
- 1:58: A year after Prince’s death, “Closer Look” revisits a conversation with singer and songwriter Dionne Farris about the groundbreaking artist and the song he wrote for her;
- 9:06: Behavior expert Dr. Melinda Paige describes the steps people should take to counter the stress they might have after the Interstate 85 collapse;
- 22:27: Janice Ware, executive director of SUMMECH, and Ray Kuniansky, Chief Development Officer at Columbia Residential, discuss why dozens of low- to moderate-income families have moved into Mechanicsville Cityside;
- 31:55: Georgia State University marketing professor Chris Lemley, Yalanda Lattimore, founder of dryerbuzz.com, and Andy McGowan, president of Watkins McGowan and the Ledlie Group, discuss the recent media blunders by Pepsi and Nivea, as well as the recent advertising fall out from the sexual assault claims against Bill O’Reilly.
Like us on Facebook