Wednesday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Vince Eugenio, vice president of talent management for Atlanta-based Post Properties, talks about the advantages and disadvantages of employee rating systems and the ways in which companies evaluate employee performance;
- 15:17: Kevin Sandlin, founder of Pitch Practice at Atlanta Tech Village, discusses how to create the perfect pitch for a startup;
- 30:04: Candace Wheeler talks about the “transgender bathroom bill,” an open letter from Apple CEO Tim Cook and the “Intelligent Parking Chair” in today’s “Trending” segment;
- 34:04: Tim Echols with the Georgia Public Service Commission talks about the recent SCOTUS ruling on President Obama’s Clean Power Plan and other energy issues;
- 50:30: Rose Scott and Candace Wheeler report from a Startup Crawl networking event;
- 58:10: Beth Livingston, professor of Human Resources at Cornell University, talks about what makes a company a good one to work for.