Friday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Nicole Roebuck, executive director of AID Atlanta, talks about a lawsuit filed yesterday by the group against the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;
- 9:37: Sculptor Nijel Binns talks about a new, 1,000-pound, 7-foot-tall bronze statue of rapper Tupac Shakur being built this fall in Atlanta;
- 21:43: WABE employees reflect on being just like their moms for Mother’s Day;
- 23:53: As part of “Closer Look’s” graduation series, GSU student Joseph “Joey” Velazquez talks about his struggles in getting his degree;
- 32:49: More reflections from WABE employees about their moms;
- 35:45: Brian Prentice, consultant at Oliver Wyman firm, discusses a report titled, “When Growth Outpaces Capacity,” which details a labor shortage in the aviation mechanics industry.
Like us on Facebook