Friday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Jennifer Firestone gives an update on her protest against the cutting down of a 100-year-old oak tree in Buckhead, which she climbed yesterday;
- 7:21: Clarkston Mayor Ted Terry discusses his endorsement of Bernie Sanders for president;
- 12:49: Former Atlanta City Council president Lisa Borders discusses her recent appointment to president of the WNBA;
- 28:16: Jeff Graham, executive director of Georgia Equality, talks about how a House bill currently in the Georgia Legislature could be bad for HIV prevention efforts in Fulton County;
- 40:15: Candace Wheeler talks about the most recent Democratic debate, indictments against Georgia Department of Corrections officials and an unusual tardy excuse in today’s “Trending” segment.