This position allows for flexible schedule where the successful candidate must communicate with program partners for at least 6 typical business hours per week.
TutorATL program is an upcoming free, one-on-one, on-demand homework help platform offered to students in metro Atlanta. Currently, ATL PBA is seeking a Program Manager whose primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to,
- Acting as liaison between all program partners (School systems, library systems, after school programs, and retail partners) for promotional materials, scheduled check-ins, general inquiries, etc.
- Maintaining a program calendar for outreach, promotion, and activities
- Closely monitoring and reporting on platform usage metrics and performance
- Collaborating with the marketing department to assess and update post-launch plan of action
- Attending all marketing meetings
- Spreading program awareness through word-of-mouth marketing techniques
- Managing TutorATL dashboard
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have a BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strong project management skills
- Must exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills (positive attitude, reliability, cooperative, and cheerful)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Public Broadcasting Atlanta
740 Bismark Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Click here to apply online