AETC Senior Management Team
- Scott Woelfel, Interim President & CEO, Chief Content Officer
- Shawn Pack, Chief Financial Officer
- Kenneth Brown, Chief People Officer
AETC Senior Management and Board of Directors may be contacted at 740 Bismark Road, Atlanta, GA, 30324, or by phone at (678) 686-0321.
About the Atlanta Educational Telecommunications Collaborative (AETC)
The Atlanta Public School System (APS) holds the licenses for 90.1 FM WABE and ATL PBA.
Drawing upon the strengths of Atlanta’s educational, cultural and technological communities, the Atlanta Board of Education (ABOE) supported the creation of a telecommunications collaborative titled the Atlanta Educational Telecommunications Collaborative (AETC). This partnership includes the Atlanta Public Schools, the Georgia Institute of Technology, Morehouse College, Morehouse School of Medicine, Spelman College, Clark Atlanta University, Georgia State University, and Emory University.
In September 1994, AETC assumed the workday operations of the stations. AETC is a 501(c)3 public telecommunications enterprise. At that time, AETC also established its mission, which consists of the following components:
- to create self-sustaining and cost-efficient public broadcasting entities
- to continue to offer a broad range of nationally and locally produced educational and entertainment programs
- to more effectively embrace the programming needs of the city’s diverse and under-served populations
AETC financial statements and reports can be found on the Annual Reports page.