Tuesday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Jeff Kazanow, co-leader of the Duluth Needles in Haystack, talks about why his group is protesting Republican Congressman Tom Price’s nomination to be the next Secretary of Health and Human Services;
- 6:30: Tasnim Shamma reports on the new surveillance camera program to be put in place through the partnership between the Atlanta University Center and the city’s police department meant to increase safety in the Westside community;
- 13:11: Rev. Dr. Barbara Reynolds talks about the memoir of Coretta Scott King;
- 35:20: On “StoryCorps Atlanta,” Mary Beth Hebert and Jen Geist remember their upbringing and their mother who suffered from borderline personality disorder;
- 39:40: Rose Scott and Candace Wheeler talk with the cast members of “Fences” at a special screening to benefit the Atlanta-based Boys & Girls Club of America.
Like us on Facebook