Many soon-to-be-married couples have had to reconsider or postpone their wedding plans due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to adjust to the current climate, Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta has changed the semi-annual, in-person event to a week-long virtual offering.
“City Lights” producer Summer Evans spoke with the founder, Shelly Danz about how they’ve adapted to the new platform.
The week-long BEA (July 19-24), includes:
– Curbside pickups at the Avalon in Alpharetta of cake tastings, flowers, vendor gifts, and more to sample from home;
– Wedding and honeymoon giveaways;
– Zoom calls with Atlanta’s top wedding vendors;
– Recipes and photos of creative signature drinks;
– A virtual photo booth;
– Daily entertainment provided by artists who are available for your ceremony or celebration;
-And much more
Participates can register and purchase tickets here: atlantaweddingconnection.com