Monday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Rose Scott and Martha Dalton give an update on the Georgia Supreme Court’s unanimous ruling in favor of the gun rights group, GeorgiaCarry.org;
- 1:21: Spelman College alumna Kia Smith talks about the recent allegations from a Spelman student of sexual assault by four Morehouse college students;
- 15:20: Johnny Kauffman reports on the seven candidates for the Republican nomination in the state’s 3rd Congressional District;
- 19:53: Emory University student Rifat Mursalin talks about his journey to earning a dual degree in economics and French;
- 31:20: Candace Wheeler talks about North Carolina’s bathroom bill, a photo of West Point graduates, and Lauryn Hill’s late arrival to her concert in Atlanta;
- 36:14: Kate Walsh, president of the National Council on Teacher Quality, speaks about the C+ the council gave Georgia on its most recent report card;
- 49:25: DeKalb Country Commissioner Nancy Jester weighs in on the saga regarding the Tax Allocation District proposal to help finance the redevelopment of the old Doraville GM plant.