Reporting to the Director of Membership Operations and working in close collaboration with the Director on Individual Giving, the Donor Relations and Premiums Sr. Coordinator will manage all aspects of premium program. This position will act as liaison between vendors and Identifies, orders, distributes, and tracks premiums for radio and TV pledge drives.
- Manage deliverables for ticket contracts (email blasts, social posts etc.)
- Support TV and Radio pledge by managing premiums, concert tickets, creating ticket lists, making seat assignments, mailing tickets, and confirming with donors.
- Manage the NY Times program and donor communication.
- Import premiums into pledge cart and PODS systems.
- Provide customer service ensuring prompt, accurate and personal response to member inquiries regarding to member’s information – premiums, payments, gifts, and matching gifts.
- Responsible for importing data from external vendors into the membership database.
- Verify web and phone donations prior to importing into the database.
- Maintain and update records of over 40,000 active members while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Collaborate in database clean-up projects – merging member records, correcting and updating member’s personal information.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are documented and maintained.
- Perform special projects and jobs assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience in fund-raising environment preferred.
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Public Broadcasting Atlanta
- At least 2 years of experience with Raiser’s Edge data management or an equivalent constituent relationship management software platform.
Requirements: Strong instructional and presenting skills. Consistent and strong attention to detail. Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and possess desire to achieve, with an ability to be a self-starter. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Must have impeccable time management skills. Demonstrates strong sense of urgency when issues arise. Demonstrates excellent service to internal and external customers. Must possess proven ability to trouble-shoot and work with vendors to swiftly resolve issues. Demonstrates strong technology instructional skills and an interest in being part of an interdisciplinary team. Motivated and excited by streamlining, automation, and overall interest in skill development with a “Digital First” approach to development and data management.
|Detail Oriented||Presentation Skills||Organizational Skills|
Work Environment & Physical Demands: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required (up to 5 lbs.), filing documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Submit resume and cover letter to:
Public Broadcasting Atlanta
Attention: Human Resources
740 Bismark Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Apply online at: www.wabe.org