Closer Look: Women’s March On Washington; And More
Wednesday on “Closer Look with Rose Scott and Jim Burress”:
- 0:00: Rose Scott and Jim Burress give a news brief on the confirmation hearing for Georgia Republican Congressman Tom Price;
- 2:42: Kathryn Lawler, first executive director for the Atlanta Regional Collaborative for Health Improvement, talks about ways to change the culture of health care;
- 19:04: Rose Scott gives an update on former President George H.W. Bush’s health;
- 19:50: Rose Scott and Jim Burress share an excerpt of the live event “Closer Look: A Nation Engaged” which happened this week;
- 32:28: Nadja Payne and Lyndsay Arrendale, organizers for the Women’s March on Washington Georgia chapter, talk about the mission behind the march.